Itchy Bite For Pets Soothing Aloe Gel
- Is your pet constantly scratching, licking, rubbing or chewing at itself?
- Do you see red spots on your pet’s skin when it goes on the grass?
- Does your pet have scabs or rough patches of skin?
- Have you noticed patches of hair loss on your pet?
- Are you and your pet losing sleep because of all the itching and scratching?
The most common causes of your dog’s or cat’s constant scratching, biting and licking are allergies and mites. Mange mites, scabies mites, allergies to grasses, and Hot Spots (moist eczema) can be torture for your pets and, if they can’t sleep, you can’t sleep. If untreated, these skin problems can lead to nervous disorders, loss of appetite, loss of hair, infection, and even to some long-term skin and nervous conditions.
Aloe Vera gel is known worldwide for its healing and soothing qualities. The combination of soothing Aloe Vera with Pure Cedar Oil and Peppermint Oil in Itchy Bite™ Soothing Aloe Gel For Pets provides instant relief for your pet and promotes healing.
DIRECTIONS: Apply to problem areas and gently rub it into the skin. For best results, use 2 to 3 times per day for 1 to 2 weeks. For ear mites, gently apply inside the ears with a cotton swab twice a day.