Itchy Bite Soothing Aloe Gel
- Are you itching from bed bug bites?
- Or are you itching but you can’t figure out why?
- Is there something biting you but you don’t see any bugs?
- Do you feel something moving on your skin but you can’t see anything?
- No, you are not going crazy! It’s probably mites.
Scabies itch mites and other skin mites are rapidly becoming a much greater problem to people and their pets than anyone could have anticipated. The number of yearly reported cases of scabies itch mites and other skin mites has increased dramatically over the last ten years, and most people afflicted with scabies and other skin mite problems are not aware of what it is that’s causing their symptoms.
Itchy skin caused by Scabies, Skin Mites, Bed Bugs, and other bug bites or stings can cause severe irritation which leads to constant scratching and possible infection. Aloe Vera Gel is known worldwide for its healing and soothing qualities, and the added benefits of Pure Cedar Wood Oil and Peppermint Oil in Itchy Bite™ Soothing Aloe Gel bring the needed relief necessary to promote healing.
DIRECTIONS: Apply freely to the skin, especially after showering or bathing. For best results, use 2 to 3 times per day.